Recorded January–February 2016
A powerful opportunity to develop your ability to use shamanic practices to access hidden dimensions, unseen allies and healing wisdom for your life and our world...
Be prepared to open your heart, expand your mind, experience the divinity within all life, and advance on your spiritual journey — all in a beautifully supportive community.
Imagine, for a moment, that you had the ability to understand the deeper roots of emotional and physical illness — both in yourself and others — and to heal those roots at a spiritual level.
Imagine you had access to a whole interior team of wise guides who are devoted to your healing, growth and evolution — who can provide you with advanced knowledge about how to navigate areas of your life, from career to love to fulfilling your greater purpose.
Imagine feeling directly connected to your ancestors, who are then able to pour their blessings into your daily life.
And imagine that you could ignite new virtues and capacities, from courageous power to profound compassion, through the empowerment of spirit allies.
The truth is, none of the above requires a real leap of imagination, for all of these capabilities are available now to each and every one of us!
The only barrier is that most of us have never been taught the practical shamanic tools that give us access to them — particularly the ability to access non-ordinary states of consciousness and travel in unseen realms for guidance, healing and wisdom.
As you learn these skills, your 3-dimensional perception takes on an added dimension of intuitive knowing and healing insight.
You begin to perceive through your heart and mind at the same time, receive information from other levels of reality, and experience a kind of communion with nature that dissolves your sense of separation.
You begin to open the doors of perception so that your five senses are more alive AND you are more open to synchronicity and subtle messages from the world around you.
As you do this, you become more embodied, whole and empowered, living with greater attunement to your body and the needs of those around you.
You become more sensitive and, at the same time, stronger and more able to hold your center. You awaken more fully to the sacred dimension and begin to live and breathe the spirit of love and beauty in your daily life.
It’s a wonderful picture, yes?
The Shamanic Science of the Soul
The truth is that all this and more is available to you as you learn to walk the shamanic path, the oldest and most widely practiced healing art on the planet. Modern medicine, as amazing as it can be, is a late arrival on the scene. Shamans had to develop ways of working with disease, disturbance and disharmony long before we had the scientific methods.
Indeed, what they cultivated through experimentation (and a lot of help from spirit allies), is a kind of complementary science of the soul that includes powerful understandings of how we get blocked and out of balance in our energy, power, hearts and souls.
Shamans evolved an understanding of energy, trauma and disease that has been proven effective in treating major traumas, PTSD, addiction, depression, emotional disturbance and more.
And what’s truly remarkable is that indigenous shamans unconnected in space and time developed similar practices for gaining this information — which validates that the practices themselves are grounded in real insight into human consciousness and evolution.
This remarkable path to transformation has in recent decades become more available to sincere seekers, healers and explorers the world over. A variety of shamanic practitioners and social scientists have assembled an understanding of “core shamanism” that takes the essence of shamanic practices from across the globe and translates them for our modern lives.
These core skills are highly effective for creating deep healing, evolution and growth because they work at the root levels of your consciousness.
According to shamans, traumatic life events as basic as a childhood ridiculing or as devastating as the death of a loved one can cause your conscious awareness to withdraw from parts of your body and your life. This triggers a kind of “soul-loss” that create “holes” in your body, mind and soul that attract disease, misfortune and other issues.
Often when people say, “I’ve never been the same since...,” it is because they are referencing an event that led to a literal loss of energy and soul that needs to be reclaimed and healed before the surface symptoms can go away.
Shamanic journeying is explicitly designed to heal those wounds, restore your soul and in the process, bring your life into a state of sacred wholeness.
Whether you are relatively healthy, happy and grounded or experiencing intense challenges, wounding or loss, shamanic methods offer a pathway for self-healing, self-knowledge and growth that is empowering because it gives you the means to evolve on your own.
You learn to access your own sources of inner wisdom and healing intelligence, which helps you navigate the many challenges of life with greater perspective. Instead of feeling helpless, you feel more confident and capable in meeting those challenges.
You also gain access to a wide range of wise allies, from power animals to beloved ancestors to archetypal guides.
Perhaps even more importantly, shamanic practice is wonderful for connecting you to spiritual community through ceremonies that are healing, enlivening and just plain fun.
Embarking on Your Shamanic Journey
It can be challenging in the midst of a busy life, with no time to travel to a retreat center — much less a rainforest — to begin to access this vital skillset for your life and community.
That’s where the Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing training comes in. It is a state-of-the-art virtual program on essential practices of shamanism that can help you access hidden dimensions and unseen allies and discover great wisdom and healing power for your life.
This 7-module program will give you a step-by-step system of spiritual practice that is distilled from cultures around the world and delivered in a form that you can apply in the modern world. It is appropriate both for those who are new to the path and those who have been practicing for some time.
During the 7 modules of the program, you will:
- Learn the foundations for safe, effective and intentional journeying that you can apply for a lifetime.
- Distinguish between different spirit allies and the expertise they can offer for your path and work.
- Understand why shamanism is relevant today, and how it can be bridged into modern-day culture to improve the quality of your life — emotionally, mentally and physically.
- Learn the four categories of classical diagnosis (and treatments) for how shamans view emotional and physical illness.
- Leare the core elements of how to perform healing ceremonies.
- Discover how to identify wounds that you might not be aware of and begin to heal them.
- Gain greater clarity and insight into any number of life challenges — from medical problems, to family dynamics, to business struggles.
- Learn how to transform the energy behind your thoughts so you are sending loving energies to yourself, your loved ones and into the world.
- Understand how to use percussion to enter into non-ordinary journey states and to return safely.
- Develop skills to journey to “Upper,” “Middle” and “Lower Worlds,” and understand why you want to access one or the other.
- Learn how to dismember blocking beliefs, judgements and disappointments.
- Deepen relationships with different unseen allies — including some that may really surprise you! — who you can continue to access for advice, healing and support.
- Understand shamanism from a non-dual perspective in which the unseen allies and dimensions are all seen as part of an indivisible unity.
- Learn how to reconnect with the healing power of nature.
- Apply shamanic wisdom to living your daily life.
- Learn spiritual practices to be a positive changemaker that assists in healing the Earth and all in the web of life.
The Importance of an Expert Guide
When dealing with non-ordinary states of consciousness and hidden realities, it is especially important — even essential — to have a skilled and trusted guide who can help you avoid the pitfalls and challenges that can arise in shamanic work.
There are rabbit holes you do not want to go down and energies and entities that can have less-than-beneficial effects if you don’t know how to enter into shamanic journeys in a way that is both open-hearted AND well-protected.
There may be no other woman who has done more to bring shamanic wisdom and practices to a global audience than Sandra Ingerman. For more than 30 years, she has made it her lifework to bridge core shamanic principles and teachings to a global audience, training tens of thousands around the world in skills for their own lives and for working with clients.
She is the award-winning author of nine books, including Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self, and her recently released book, Walking in Light: The Everyday Empowerment of Shamanic Life.
She has developed a stellar reputation for integrity, love and deep support in addition to her scholarly brilliance and practical skills.
In short, you are in very safe and loving hands should you choose to enter these initiatory pathway with Sandra.
A Sacred Virtual Community To Serve You
While Sandra will be teaching, guiding and initiating the sacred community that gathers for this course — every participant is also a co-creator. The nature of co-created ritual is one where every person brings their full intention, love, consciousness and commitment into the space. And together, something happens that is much larger and more mysterious than when there is a single teacher lecturing to a group.
There is a larger, intelligent field that is created that leads to remarkable shifts, openings, healings and activations for participants — going beyond the one-teacher model.
With shamanic journeying, it is all about being an active participant rather than a passive “client” or “patient.” You will be active in practicing the skills and participating in co-creating the group field that will, in turn, offer profound benefits to everyone who joins.
Imagine hundreds of people working on your behalf to support your health, well-being and success...
That is exactly what Sandra will be creating!
Every single module of the program will have a powerful, co-created community ritual that focuses on healing, success, health and empowerment for yourself, as well as for the world.
Extensive experience has shown that physical presence is not required for healing and transformation to take place. Indeed, without the outer world logistics and distractions, and with the power of drumming, voice and prayer, remarkable fields of connection, community and intelligence can open up.
As you experience these fields, you will not only benefit from their direct transformational power but also gain insights into how you can activate similar fields with your loved ones and community.
That’s because at the root, shamanic practices are not for the liberation of just one person but for the sacred healing of entire communities.
Your healing becomes the healing of those you love as you gain skill and experience in shamanic practice.
What You’ll Learn in These 7 Modules
In this 7-module course, Sandra will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies to develop powerful shamanic skills and apply them to your life.
Each teaching, ritual and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles needed to safely experience and transform through shamanic journeying.
Module 1: Creating Sacred Space & The Shamanic Journey (Recorded January 5)
In this session, Sandra will lead an opening meditation to welcome in and start to activate the power of the community of participants gathering together to perform shamanic work. She will introduce you to the shamanic journey and how the helping spirits in the invisible realms can provide guidance and healing in your life.
Together, the group will perform its first group ceremony in the non-ordinary realms to create a sacred altar for the entire circle to visit throughout the training. The gifts, talents and strengths that you bring into this circle will be acknowledged and honored — even though the group is not all together in time and space.
During this session, you will:
- Learn how to let go of your daily activities and leave your ordinary thoughts behind, so you can fully step into the love and healing of the invisible realms.
- Discover ways to deepen your experience of shamanic journeying by incorporating a drum, rattle, movement and chanting to open up your full sensory awareness.
- Meet a helping spirit in the “Lower World.”
- Experience the exponential creative and healing power of working in community.
- Create a community altar in the non-ordinary realms where all participants can continue to visit and share blessings and words of support during the length of the course.
- Place your personal requests for prayers and blessings for yourself, others and the planet on the community altar.
- Sandra will describe how you can journey on your own between course sessions.
Module 2: Journey to a Teacher in the Upper World & Experience Territories in the Hidden Realms for Healing
(Recorded January 12)
In this session, Sandra will lead you to meet a teacher in the “Upper World” who might appear as a god, goddess, legendary figure, angel, religious figure or loving ancestor. You will experience the different qualities between the Lower World and Upper World and expand your knowledge of non-ordinary realms.
During this session, you will:
- Journey to the Upper World to meet a teacher.
- Learn about the nature of how shamans perceive and heal illness.
- Discover an unidentified wound you have that needs healing.
- Explore how chanting your journeys can lead to a deeper shamanic experience.
- Follow Sandra as she chants a journey that guides you to a crystal cave of healing.
- Journey to a place of healing in the invisible realms, including a temple for healing or the River of Grief.
- Perform a group ceremony to provide support for the healing of each member in the community.
Module 3: Your Spiritual Allies in Nature & Weaving the Sacred into
the Ordinary (Recorded January 19)
In this session, Sandra will share how connecting with the unseen forces and spiritual allies in nature can improve your health and well-being. She will teach you how to journey into the invisible realm of the “Middle World” to discover an element — earth, air, water or fire — that can be a healing ally for you.
During this module, you will:
- Learn how to cultivate a rich inner landscape that will lead you to living a life filled with joy and good health.
- Learn how to interpret the messages you receive while journeying.
- Journey to meet an element (earth, air, water or fire) as an ally.
- Receive a healing from this ally and learn how to absorb its power.
- Discover how you can experience a Middle World journey to meet a plant, tree, rock, crystal or mineral to communicate and connect with nature spirits.
- Learn how to communicate and connect with the elements as a way to bring balance back to the planet during this time of extreme climate change.
- Perform a group ceremony to honor nature and give thanks for all it provides to sustain us.
- Perform a blessing ceremony for our group and the Earth.
Module 4: Establishing Healthy Outcomes & Creating Your Dreams (Recorded January 26)
In this session, Sandra will discuss the need to distinguish between what your ego desires and what your spirit is leading you toward. Sandra will share how to use your imagination to dream into being a good life for yourself and for all of life.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Journey to your future self to discover what can lead you to a life filled with meaning.
- Journey to the Land of Dreams to uncover what you are dreaming into being through your own daydreams, thoughts and words.
- Discover steps you can take in the present that will lead you to your desired outcome.
- Learn how your daily daydreams impact the life you are living now.
- Explore ways to change your daydreams to create the life you desire for yourself and for the health of the planet.
- Recover a lost dream you would like to retrieve and nurture through a guided journey to the Cave of Lost Dreams.
- Experience how the universe and the creative forces of life love you, so you understand that you deserve the best that life has to offer.
- Gather the power of community and perform a virtual fire ceremony to call in personal and collective dreams.
Module 5: Transformation Through Our Thoughts & Words & the Power
of Forgiveness (Recorded February 2)
This session will explore the shamanic teachings around the power of words and how the words we use create what we experience in our lives and in the world. Sandra will guide you in discovering the core beliefs blocking you from using your full creative potential and show you ways that you can start to work on releasing these beliefs.
In this session, you will:
- Experience the support and love from your ancestral line.
- Learn how to transform the energy behind your thoughts so you are sending loving energies to yourself, your loved ones and the world.
- Discover how shamans perceive the power of words as a way to bless others and ourselves.
- Identify the core blocking beliefs that prevent you from using your creative energy and learn ways to release these.
- Look at who you need to forgive (including yourself) and perform a group ceremony where you will be supported by the community to release beliefs that block you from forgiving and from tapping into your true creative potential.
- Explore ways to be a bright light to transform the energy in your home, workplace and surroundings.
Module 6:The Power of Initiation
(Recorded February 9)
Every change you go through in life involves a death. In shamanism, death is not seen as an end but as a transition. The transitions you go through are actually initiations or rites of passage that lead us into new stages of life.
For the shaman, these rites of passage are what led to acquiring the gift to heal and be a visionary for the community. Through these initiations, they experienced a sculpting of what is on the surface of the ego and personality so that the depth of their spirit could shine through. As most of us go through formal initiations, we find that life brings us experiences that inspire, transformation and evolve us.
In this session, you will:
- Learn how shamans view the little deaths we go through in life as well as the big death, as we transcend at the end of our lives.
- Experience a journey that includes disintegration, illumination, re-membering, reconstruction and re-emergence to help you dissolve your sense of separation from Source and the creative forces of the universe.
- Explore the topic of initiation and how important formal initiations are to mental and physical health as well as to the younger generation.
- Learn about the importance of community to welcome home initiates so they feel honored instead of being seen as outcasts, whether they are returning from war, a tragedy, or after dealing with mental or physical illness.
- Experience a journey of initiation for liberation, purification, transformation and healing, in which illness is cleansed and removed from your body and you feel revitalized.
- Learn how to dismember blocking beliefs, judgements and disappointments.
- Journey to ask a teacher to provide a blessing for you after your initiatory journey.
- Join together in community to journey to the “Inner Chamber of Light.”
Module 7: Experiencing Your
Inner Light (Recorded February 16)
In this last module, you will learn how to evolve your shamanic practice to work with the power of unity consciousness. You will discover how your perception creates your reality, and how you can use your “strong eye” to view the world through the eyes of Spirit. Sandra will lead you on a journey to experience who you are beyond your skin — which is divine spiritual light.
In this session, you will:
- Discover how you can change your reality by shifting your perception.
- Learn how to use your “strong eye” to perceive your life and the world around you through the eyes of Spirit.
- Experience your inner divine light and what it feels like to be lit from within.
- Learn simple methods of working with spiritual light to help others in need of healing.
- Learn how to integrate working with light into how you view your family, friends, loved ones, co-workers and the planet.
- Engage in a healing ceremony for all in the group using spiritual light.
- Learn how to bridge the methods of what you learned throughout this course into your daily life and how to continue your shamanic practices.
- Perform a closing ceremony in which we bless our altar and radiate our light to our circle and within and throughout the Earth.
- Look at how this training can continue to support this sacred circle.
The Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing Bonus Collection
In addition to Sandra’s transformative 7-module virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions will complement what you’ll learn in the course and deepen your understanding and practice.
Stories of Transformation
Audio Dialogue with Sandra and don Oscar Miro-Quesada
Upon their first meeting, Sandra and don Oscar Miro-Quesada found that they had many experiences in common related to transformative and initiative events in their lives. In this powerful audio conversation, they share some of these stories and ways that initiation can change our lives.
don Oscar Miro-Quesada Solevo is a respected Peruvian kamasqa curandero, UN Observer to the Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, OAS Fellow in Ethnopsychology, originator of Pachakuti Mesa cross-cultural shamanism and founder of The Heart of the Healer Foundation.
Oscar has dedicated his life to the revitalization of ethno-spiritual wisdom traditions as a way to restore sacred trust between humankind and the natural world. A popular international teacher and master ceremonialist, his work has been featured on CNN, Univision, A&E and the Discovery Channel.
The Healing Power of Nature
Audio Dialogue with Sandra and Llyn Roberts
In this session from the 2015 Inspiring Women Summit, Sandra and Llyn Roberts share ways that you can absorb the natural power of the Earth, tapping into the deep wisdom within — and that surrounds us all the time — to heal and revitalize. They share about how to harmonize with nature’s rhythms and cycles, and how you can increase personal well-being by establishing a sacred relationship with our planetary home.
Llyn Roberts, MA, is an award-winning author and a prominent teacher of healing and shamanism. Her dynamic teaching and writing styles incorporate a background in contemplative psychotherapy, Tibetan Buddhism, work in remote locations with diverse indigenous shamanic groups, Reiki, and Western body-mind approaches to healing. Roberts holds a master’s degree in Tibetan Buddhist and Western Psychology and was initiated by shamans in South America and Siberia. She has trained extensively with Ecuadorian Quechua healers and facilitated sacred journeys to indigenous people living in remote regions of the Amazon, the Asian steppes, high Andes, and in ancient Mayalands.
The Practice of Shamanism in the 21st Century
Audio Dialogue with Sandra and Michael Stone
In this session from the 2015 Shamanism Global Summit, Michael Stone talks with Sandra about how the practice of shamanism is relevant to people and the planet today. There are pros and cons related to the resurgence of shamanism. And to add to this, she will explain the difference between becoming a shaman, learning shamanic journeying and shamanic daily practices to improve one’s health and well-being.
Michael Stone is the host and producer of KVMR’s Award winning program, Conversations, which interviews leading edge thinkers, authors and activists in the areas of Environmental Restoration, Social Justice, Evolutionary Cosmology and Spiritual fulfillment. Michael spent most of his vocational life as a corporate Organizational Development Consultant, Communications Specialist, and Leadership Trainer. His company, Mastery of Management International, focused on bringing heart and meaning into the workplace. For 25 years he worked with Fortune 500 companies, NGOs and social profit institutions throughout Europe and North America.
What Graduates of Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing Are Saying...
I received answers to questions that I have been asking and searching for all of my life. Sandra’s generous teaching and the energy of the group empowered a clear and viable way to learn from my guides and teachers. I felt unconditional love and valued as never before. Thank you for a well organized and thoughtful presentation for this class. Many Blessings from...
– Janis E. McKinstry, Vallejo, CA
Sandra embodies everything that she teaches. A truly authentic being. This course surpassed my expectations by exquisite leaps and bounds. The love and presence of all who participated was and is palpable. She is a clear channel for this wisdom and has devoted her life to Shamanism and as a result the teachings are all the more accessible to the layperson. It is a blessing, a big ole blessing at this time on Mother Earth to learn how to help at this level. In Gratitude,
– Gracie, Cave Creek, AZ
I have benefitted greatly from this course. The Shift Network team has provided such an incredible container and seamless system for us to learn and receive beautiful, wisdom-filled teachings. Sandra Ingerman is a brilliant, inspiring, humble, powerful, compassionate teacher of the highest caliber. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to study with her here, as I have followed her for years and this was the perfect format in which to begin my shamanic studies with her. The content she delivered and the journeys and ceremonies she guided us on were so powerful, her teachings masterful. Each week I would feel so utterly filled up (and cleared out) and would get exactly what I needed. I was able to apply the teachings to my work with clients, both in the content of the teachings as well as being able to integrate the work into my offerings with my clients. I am so grateful and excited to continue learning more with the next journeying course!
– Kelly Lubeck, MPH, Scottsdale, AZ
This shamanic journeying course with Sandra Ingerman has just the right mix of instruction, hands on experience, and interaction with her and other participants. The material was immediately applicable to my daily life and my long term goals. Through this course, shamanic journeying and practices have effortlessly become integrated into my life.The practices that she teaches quickly blossom and multiply into more tools, guidance, and experience beyond the class time and interactions.This is truly a course that keeps on giving.
– Karen Hill, Gainesville, FL
I live in an area where there are no shamanic courses available. I would have to travel a long way to take one in the usual way. However, I could take this one and not even have to leave my house. As a blind person there are sometimes things in an online class that make it difficult to participate. Things like power point and the use of tons of graphics during the class. Sandra is one of the best teachers I have ever worked with. She presents her materials just like she would if you were taking a shamanic class with her some place where people travel a long way and meet at a physical location. She talks the whole time and she describes everything she is going to do before she does it and sometimes again while she is doing it. A blind person can get just as much out of one of her online courses as a sighted person can and that is a huge statement! I don’t think I’ve ever written that about another online course before. This is the first one I’ve taken from The Shift Network and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much for making these courses available to us no matter where we live. I am thrilled that I can continue my study of shamanism even though I had to move to a place where nothing like that is available locally. I have been doing shamanic journeying and on the shamanic path for many years but still this class has deepened my work.
– Patricia, Arlington, TX
I was amazed at how the structuring of the tele-class worked. The live calls, being able to have questions answered, the specialness of the Facebook Group, the homework and deepening practices, the breakout groups. I’ve never experienced anything like it. So many people bonded and Sandra was so down to earth and approachable. I can’t say enough good things about how The Shift Network has created this unique way of learning. This learning has bettered us as individuals, which I know will directly trickle into the rest of the world and beyond. Thank you Sandra Ingerman and The Shift Network!
– Debi Tripp, Old Hickory, TN
Having been a fan of Sandra Ingerman through her books and recordings, but living on the other side of the world, I jumped at the chance to participate in this virtual course. I experienced powerful personal shifts and learned so much more about shamanic practice, but the biggest blessing was gaining a community of shamanic practitioners to share experience, guidance, wisdom, and support. Thank you for making this training so accessible and affordable. Blessings.
– Christina, Melbourne, Australia
Sandra Ingerman’s way of be-ing makes her, in my eyes, a rare example of a naturally consistent "hollow bone". Her down-to-earth way of teaching conveys the essence of shamanism, the beauty, reverent magic and power of this most ancient spiritual way of life — while at the same time demystifying it and making it viscerally accessible to anyone in any moment, bringing only one’s radiant Heart. I am filled with gratitude that she is grounded in love for the Earth and all Earth’s beings, that she feels our shared suffering, and that she actively applies her shamanic knowledge to creating practical spiritual medicine.
– Lisa Dollar, San Francisco, CA
Sandra Ingerman is both knowledgeable and respectful of the tradition in which she is working. She shares the skills and information in a manner that is easy to follow and to use later on our own. Sandra is clear that she is not teaching us to be a Shaman, but is teaching us a way to experience and apply that worldview. This course is a great idea for anyone looking to connect to Source and/or find a way to connect to nature and the world around them.
– Michele, British Columbia, Canada
I’ve never encountered healing on such a large field level. People from other places and time zones literally came into my awareness while in group ceremonies. That was amazing!
– Mia Kalef, Vancouver, BC, Canada
I had great expectations, as I have participated in workshops given by Sandra in the past — and this course went beyond those expectations. I have also returned to providing some Shamanic healing for others and that is quite amazing.
– Ann Jennings-Reid, Santa Fe, NM
I was astonished at the Power of Shamanistic Journey and Ceremony that was not face to face. Sandra Ingerman’s vision came alive through technology.
– Lisa, Walingford, PA
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Recorded Class Sessions with Sandra Ingerman
Experience a rare opportunity to be mentored and learn with shamanic teacher Sandra Ingerman — from the comfort of your own home. Each class session helps you create the specific skills and abilities to lead you safely into the experience of shamanic journeying.
Seven PDF Transcripts of
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson, you will then have the option to do related exercises and answer questions in order to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing Bonus Collection
- Stories of Transformation
Audio Dialogue with Sandra and don Oscar Miro-Quesada
- The Healing Power of Nature
Audio Dialogue with Sandra and Llyn Roberts
- The Practice of Shamanism in the 21st Century
Audio Dialogue with Sandra and Michael Stone
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing Virtual Training
We at The Shift Network feel deeply honored that Sandra Ingerman has chosen to partner with us on this exclusive online training. As you may know, this is a rare opportunity to learn directly from a shamanic teacher who will help you find personal empowerment from bridging shamanic principles into your daily life.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals — which would cost thousands of dollars), you’ll also be able to benefit from Sandra and her guests’ incredible teachings and exercises from the comfort of your home — at your own pace!
If you are serious about living a life filled with meaning and passion, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones — and our world — to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
More Praise for Sandra Ingerman...
Of all the shamanic teachers and practitioners I have worked with or had on my radio show, Sandra is the most authentic, grounded and ego-less teacher I have ever encountered. I have done many of her programs including the 2-year shamanic teachers program and find her work to be an invaluable resource and contribution in both my work and personal life. Her ability to translate ancient indigenous and shamanic wisdom into lay language makes it accessible to anyone who is looking for personal and spiritual growth.
– Michael Stone, Host of KVMR’s Conversations
Sandra Ingerman is a profound and wise teacher. She is a rare jewel of a being and teacher. Don’t wait a minute more. Learn from her!
– Judith Orloff MD, Author of Second Sight
Sandra is an inspiring and grounded teacher. She presents in depth knowledge and dreaming into her classes. There’s a great balance between talking, singing, drumming, journeying. Sandra is filled with light and knows how to teach you to build the light within you. Sandra gives you practical techniques for walking in beauty each and every day and her ceremonies are beautiful. She’s a real person who will connect with you on a personal level which is one of my favorite things about her. She has inspired me to walk this shamanic path in my life each and every moment.
– Becky Birch, Shamanic Practitioner/Usui-Holy Fire Reiki Master Teacher
Ingerman is one of those great teachers who grabs you by the heart and makes you want to be a better person. Luckily, she also teaches you the methodology in which to engage in doing so and models that methodology powerfully by her own life and work
– Cecile Carson, MD, Editor, Spirited Medicine: Shamanism in Contemporary Healthcare
A Shaman sees with the heart. Sandra Ingerman teaches from the heart. Sandra is a devoted teacher; deeply committed to teaching Shamanism as a way to positively impact our lives and the future of our planet. Connected to the Spirit That Lives In All Things, Sandra holds a deep belief that if we can change ourselves, we can dream forward a new vision of our world. I have studied with Sandra for over 16 years, and have witnessed the ongoing evolution in Sandra’s teaching and practice of Shamanism in order to meet the challenges facing all of life during these changing times.
– Damini Celebre, Author of Painting the Landscape of Your Soul
Sandra Ingerman has an apparently endless amount of information and wisdom about Shamanism, and shares this with her students with incredible generosity. Her work weaves ancient shamanic wisdom into practical applications for the modern world. Perhaps because she truly lives the by words and beliefs that she teaches, the excitement, sincerity, integrity and truth of her teaching is like no other teacher that I have experienced. She is truly a gifted healer and teacher.
– Dr. Janet Elizabeth Gale, Msc.D.,Author of the Rush Hour Shaman: Shamanic Practices for Urban Living
Sandra Ingerman is grounded, poised, humble and humorous as she shares her deep knowledge of ancient truths and valuable spiritual practices. As a student of Sandra’s, I have awakened to my own spirituality, activated my inner guidance and have learned the power of focus, appreciation and intention.
– Giovanna Prezio, New York State Certified Teacher
The gifts of Sandra Ingerman’s teaching and writing have inspired me to continue my own journey of becoming a shamanic healing companion. Her clarity and integrity have given me the courage to bring this healing to my hospitalized patients.
– Alan M. Davis, MD, PhD, President of The Society for Shamanic Practice
I was always praying to have a good teacher. And my prayers were answered. Sandra is a wonderful teacher. She is very open and friendly. She is pure love and light. She makes you feel good.
– Miriam Lencova
My words are not enough to express the gratitude and joy for having had the opportunity to study with a world class spiritual teacher who truly walks her talk and teaches through her heart. Her teachings which she explains clearly, beautifully and generously are deeply enriching and empowering. She is an inspiration for the soul.
– Simin Uysal
About Sandra Ingerman. . .
Sandra Ingerman, MA, is an award-winning author of nine books, including Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self and her recently released book Walking in Light: The Everyday Empowerment of Shamanic Life. She is the presenter of seven audio programs produced by Sounds True, and she is the creator of the Transmutation App. Sandra is a world renowned teacher of shamanism and has been teaching for more than 30 years. She teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times.
Sandra is devoted to teaching people how we can work together as a global community to bring about positive change for the planet. She is passionate about helping people to reconnect with nature.
Sandra is a licensed marriage and family therapist and professional mental health counselor. She is also a board-certified expert on traumatic stress. She was awarded the 2007 Peace Award from the Global Foundation for Integrative Medicine. Sandra was chosen as one of the Top 10 Spiritual Leaders of 2013 by Spirituality and Health Magazine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a refund is 2 weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we'd love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there is something we can assist you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.